Office partitions are the most effective way to create a healthy and productive work environment. They can be temporary or permanent, and come in different sizes to fit any room size. So, instead of putting up a permanent wall, why not try office partitions? There are several types of office partitions you can choose from. They include:
These are perfect if you are looking for a more traditional but elegant look. They come with door frames, glazing sections, skirting, and timber-faced trims, which makes it easier to demount and relocate them to another office. They can also contain office fires in one area for a period of time hence reducing the spread of smoke, flames, and toxic gases. Another advantage of wood partitions is that they aren’t restricted to pure wood but can be combined with glazing.
This has become a favorite for most offices. Its transparency provides more natural light than any other partition and also creates an impression of an open office. They come in a wide variety of designs, including frameless, straight, curved, and single-glazed or double-glazed options to suit any office design and decor. Modern technology allows you to paint or frost your glazing to achieve unique designs. Fire rated glass partitions are also available for those who don’t want to take a chance when it comes to fire safety.
These are probably the most durable office partitions you can use. They have a higher fire resistance and soundproof performance. They come in solid units that are either partly or fully glazed. They are available in a wide variety of designs that can fit your office design and decor and give you a sleek and stylish look.
Some of their benefits are:
- Natural light: Glass partitions maximize the effect of natural light into the room and often give an open space impression. This makes the workstation environment more welcoming.
- Cost effective: They are much cheaper and less time-consuming to install compared to building a permanent wall. Since they allow more natural light in the room, you also get to save on energy costs that would be required to light up rooms had you built permanent walls.
- Flexible: They allow for future expansions in the offices since they can be removed and re-installed easily and quickly to fit the new size room.
- Privacy: They can be made soundproof, thus providing the needed privacy for employees to concentrate on their work without any distractions.
- Aesthetics: They come in a wide variety of colors and designs, making the room look more natural and fitting the pre-existing decor of the office.
If you need a quote, installation, or supply of office partitions, contact Space Plus Company today.